“Relax and enjoy the view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio

Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio
Montezuma Beach, 700 meters north of the school along the beach, Montezuma, Costa Rica
+506 2642 0523
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga classes are given in our Beach Front Yoga Studio, with an incredible ocean view! Our Walk-in classes are open to everyone (Ylang Ylang guests and non-guests). Private classes also available upon request. We also host Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher training.
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relax and enjoy the view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Best place to have a yoga class. The only thing that could have made yoga better is an ocean view and sound of the jungle, and this place has both

Montezuma, Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

This studio is in the most incredible location. I saw horses bathing in the ocean during my asanas. It is magical the teachers are all experienced Yogini's and will meet you at whatever level you are. Don't miss this when you are in Montezuma!

San Francisco, California, United States
“Most Beautiful Place I've ever Done Yoga!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Ylang Ylang Beach Resort has so much to offer, including the most beautiful Yoga Studio I have ever had the pleasure of practicing in, the best restaurant in Montezuma, and the friendliest staff. The studio offers a drop dead ocean view, beautiful hard wood floors, and awesome yoga teachers. I love feeling the ocean breeze during class, and hearing the waves crash, washing over my body. It is relaxing and rejuvenating to be so close to the ocean during my practice.

Yesterday I took Ireni Stamou's Bamboo Beach Yoga class, which was my first time practicing yoga with a Bamboo pole. No surprise to me this class was very grounding as we dug our feet into the warm afternoon sand and discovered what it was like to find balance and strength as our feet dug deeper into the sand. The end of class was more playful as we became one with our bamboo poles we challenged ourselves through a more improvisational exploration and became the Warrior within.

I highly recommend all of these classes to advanced yogis and beginners alike. The teachers are very adept to structuring the class to the different levels in the room.

Namaste!

Mill Valley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to experience yoga!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This place keeps getting better and better :) Yoga, on a beautiful wood floor, on the beach, with one of the most wise teachers I've witnessed throughout my practice!

I'm so happy, I can barely contain myself ;) Namáste

Wendover
“Amazing Yoga Retreat at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Quality professional Yoga classes, Body work with Ireni Stamou in the beautiful studio at Ylang Ylang looking out at the ocean is a gift for the body, mind and soul. This is my second year at the Yoga Retreat at Ylang and I plan to go back. This place offers a peaceful and professional environnement, the food is amazing, the location is breathtaking and the price is very resonnable. If you like Yoga and are a mover, this place will replennish you in every way.
I strongly recommend this Yoga Retreat at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort with Ireni Stamou!

Visited November 2011