“Get addicted to surfing with the help of these amazing surfinstructors” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Young Vision Surf School

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 23 Activities in Montezuma
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Young Vision Surf School is a Costa Rican owned and operated surf school in Montezuma, Costa Rica. International Surf Association (ISA) Certified bilingual surf instructors and Certified Beach Rescue Lifeguards teach you about safety in the water, standing up on the board and catching waves of all sizes. Daily lessons include two hours of instruction, the use of the surf board, rash guard and fresh fruits. Contact us to fulfill your dream of surfing in paradise!
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Get addicted to surfing with the help of these amazing surfinstructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I never surfed before but with the help of the instructors I learned quickly. Because they have a small amount of students per instructor you get good direct feedback and learn super quick. They are experienced teachers with a good eye for things you can improve and with the capability of explaining this clearly. Besides, they create a great atmosphere in which you feel welcome. Every student will get good instruction adjusted to their own skills, they are very helpful and motivating to those who might lag some skills as much as to those who are natural talents.To make it even better they arrange the surf lessons on a beautiful beach that is surround by amazingly beautiful nature. Albaro, Manuel and Young Vision Surf School thanks a lot for this wonderful experience!

Ellsworth, Michigan
“Unbelievable instructor Manuel is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I can't stop thinking about it and want to surf now. The instructions were so clear and professionally taught by Manuel that I would highly recommend it. Nothing better than getting up and catching a wave, then looking at my two kids surfing with me. Manuel is truly passionate and makes sure safety is first. I only wish we could be in playa grand a during June to see him surf those big b arrell waves. We are going back next year for our next lesson. His words, tips, corrections, and encouragement was over the top. Thank you for an experience of a lifetime! See you next year around the same time.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great surf instructors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

What a great experience my first time surfing! Everyone is super nice, supportive and knowledgeable. I was up in no time and feeling confident!

Aarhus, Denmark
“Amazing surf instructor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Me and my brother took a surf class at Young Vision Surf School. It was a wonderful experience with the instructor, Manuel, who was really fantastic!! He made it a very fun day where everybody felt safe and well cared for. I wish I could come back and do it again sometime. Big thanks to Manuel and Young Vision Surf School for giving us the best day in Montezuma!

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Thanks for a great week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Spent a week surfing with Manuel, Lightbulb and the rest of the crew from Young Vision February 5-10. These guys are great, they were responsive to pre trip questions, organized and reliable. I surfed for five days, a couple of days I was the only surfer and these guys had no problem taking me solo. I always felt they enjoyed teaching and surfing as much as I did. Manuel took my wife, a hammock observer, and I on a trip over to a surf spot around the point, a 30 minn drive and spent half the day with us. I didn't start surfing until I was in my 40's and I have rented boards and surfed solo a bunch of times but I always have more fun and catch more waves when I can surf with a local and Manuel was a great guy to surf with. Costa Rica has never failed to provide great waves, good vibes and terrific people. Can't wait to go back.
Thanks,