“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I ate breakfast here one morning and it was pretty good. Very affordable. I didn't think it was amazing enough to write home about, but I also can't judge since I only went one time. I would try it again on my next trip.

Visited January 2014

88% Recommend
Heredia, Costa Rica
“Watch your food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went in for a quick burger. I was watching a guy cut up raw bloody meat for something he was cooking on the stove. I figured my meal was being prepared in the back. Suddenly, without even washing his hands, he pulled out a frozen burger and put it on the grill. He them took out the roll and some other components and put them on the same cutting board with the raw meat. I expressed my dismay to another employee and left.

I travel around Costa Rica regularly and eat in small places like this all the time. I have never seen such blatant disregard for food safety. I also eat street food and I almost never have a problem.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Whimsical alcove”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I ate here a few times while in Montezuma. The food is delicious and the staff is friendly and helpful. (My friend and I are were very clumsy and kept spilling water or knocking over a sauce bottle every time we went here but the staff joked around and didn't once make us feel uncomfortable. ) Also it's reasonably priced.

Visited March 2014
Brigham City, Utah
“TripAdvisor recommends. I concur....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Yes on price and taste.Service was good and price was as good as it gets in town. The little soda next door is almost as good, but not quite...

Visited March 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Cheap, great casado”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very simple and affordable but nice Casado meal. Good for lunch. Would not order anything besides that. The chicken hamburger was
Not what they are good at.