“Great gallo pinto!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great gallo pinto!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

The food is cheap and good...we came back a few times in the morning to get the gallo pinto...and the fried cheese is delicious. Service is quick.

Visited April 2012

“Good food, well priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food was deliscious and filling! The coffee is well-priced and has a lovely flavour. The women working here are awesome! Best place for breakfast~

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“the best casado in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

it claims it and it's true!
good value, good service and great food.
I visited in the evening with my boyfriend and couple of friends. This was our 3rd week in CR so we'd sampled a fair few casados and I have to say - this on was amongst the best. I opted for the fish which was sizeable and tasty, whereas my boyfriend went for the carne which was really tender and in a salsa muy rico!
Montezuma isn't the cheapest for food - so based on cost and quality - I would for sure rate this as on of the top 2.

Visited April 2012
“Great food at a minimal price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

After a nice ATV ride from Santa Teresa to Montezuma, my girlfriend and I were hungry. We happened by Soda Montesol and stooped in to look at a menu. While reviewing the menu, the wisteria brought plates of casado to some folks at a nearby table. The food looked and smelled great so we sat down and ordered. We each had casado plates and we were not disappointed. The portions were large and the food was fresh and flavorful. From that moment on, we craved casado from Soda Montesol. I would recommend this place if you want plenty of quality delicious food at an inexpensive price. I will definately return to Soda Montesol on my next trip to Costa Rica.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LONG ISLAND,NY
“Best place for breakfast!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This is the best place for breakfast. Have the typical plate...rice,beans and eggs with a fruit plate. You will be satisfied till dinner and will pay about $10.00 for two people. (split the fruit plate its huge)

Visited December 2011