“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #2 of 32 restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Flavor and wisdom of traditional italian cuisine.... selection of cheese and cold cuts,home made bread and wood-fired pizzas.Fresh pasta,lasagna,veggie fettuccini,sea food spaghetti. Tenderloin,ribeye steak and pork from BBQ,balsamic vinegar "tagliata" with arugula and parmesan,grilled chicken and home made desserts... WIFI-parking area-botanic garden-safe for children
LONG ISLAND,NY
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Don't miss this one!!! It is nestled in the jungle off the beaten track....grab a cab,tell him where your going and 10 minutes later you will be at the coolest restaurant in the area!!!
Food is amazing! The décor is excellent,all the tables and chairs were made by the owner......beautiful!!!

• Visited May 2013

98% Recommend
Fresno, California
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The ambiance and the friendly smile of the owner were my favorite parts of the evening. Off the beaten path, in the gorgeous hills of Delicias is this little gem. I had heard great things about the food and was very much looking forward to this meal. Everything, and I mean everything, is home made there (bonafide Italian owner), which deserves significant praise. The complimentary bread is heavenly! I dipped it in the oil and balsalmic on the table. I asked the owner if she could make me a small green salad, which wasn't on the menu, and she accommodated me (and it was fantastic!). We also order the "Ricca" pizza, which was pretty good. The crust is divine! However, all of the ingredients just slide right off the pizza when you pick it up (yes, we let it cool) and the sauce wasn't very good. The Ricca has a lot of ingredients though, but the pizza was overall good. I did not care for the ravioli, but my boyfriend ate up every last bite and loved it. It is a very romantic spot, I would absolutely suggest it for honeymooners and vacationing couples. The owner and staff were very sweet and and the service was excellent.
As another reviewer mentioned, the menu is not in Spanish and the owner does not speak very much English. If you're not very familiar with the language, like we are, I would suggest bringing a phrasebook.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Magnolia, Texas, United States
“A must for any trip to Montezuma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Tierra y Fuego is hard to get to and well hidden, but worth the drive. The pizza was phenomenal. The crust is superb. We were there in slow season and the service was excellent. We are a family of 5 and the owner(?) seemed to be the one waiting on us. Very accommodating and there is a complimentary limoncello at the end of the meal. Atmosphere is wonderful. Quiet, secluded and comfortable.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“If you're in Montezuma, you must visit Tierra y Fuego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here our last night in Montezuma and it was Fantastic. We were greeted by the owner and another man who was kind of like a liampiamesas (busboy) except he gave us our menus. The menu is not in English, just a heads up.
They use a real fire oven, the owner even let me come back and take a picture with him in the kitchen (¡yo dije a usted que nosotros daremos cinco estrellas en trip Advisor!), the pizza was fantastic (four cheese pizza) and my parents loved the home made lasagna. We had all three desserts and I loved panna cotta with chocolate. The staff was the best, like el sano banano and cocolores, super friendly welcoming place. Wish I could go back.

¡Gracias por todo, tierra y fuego!

• Visited June 2013
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This is the best restaurant in Montezuma. The food is delicious, and the owners are very nice and family oriented. They would go the extra mile to prepare any food you ask for. Prices are reasonable. The location is quite good, although not beach front.

Visited March 2013