“Cool that they deliver”

There are newer reviews for L Angolo Allegro
Arizona
“Cool that they deliver”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were craving pizza and after a failed attempt find another recommended pizzeria, we decided to order a couple of pies. We made an attempt to order some empanadas as well as a a 1/4 chicken, but they were out of both. In my opinion, that is super bad for business, if you are going to advertise something and it's 5:30pm on a Friday evening, you should have it.

We decided to order a couple of pies, but mistake. We ordered a regular cheese and a 4 cheese. After the delivery and tip, it totaled 11,000 colones. I assume they added on their customary 13% and 10% on the bill, which the bill did not reflect it. It just showed 5,800 for the 4 cheese and 3,500 for the regular cheese. Almost $12 for a pizza with a couple different cheeses,not worth it at all. I had the runs for the next two days. The crust was ok, but not anything amazing. I am from the NYC/NJ, so I would hope that my knowledge of pizza is helpful.

I should have read the others reviews and questioned the bill, but basically just wanted to eat and go to bed.

Basically, if you want a quick pizza, stop in and get a regular cheese or have one delivered, in my opinion it is worth the $7.00, but keep it at that. Since they were out of the empanadas and chicken, I cannot comment on the other food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Try the Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

They make a great Pizza. The location is in the heart of Montezuma and they had daily Pizza specials. Several times, we stopped in for a slice of Argentinian Style thick crust pizza and a coke for excellent prices.

Visited August 2011
santa rosa,ca
“quite good tho check yr bill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Had dinner here the first night in montezuma and found the food to be very good. I had a calzone which was well prepared and presented. The crust was very good. My wife had a vegetarian lasagna which was very good as well. They apparently make their own pasta which was evident w/ the lasagna. Drinks are pricey. 6 bucks for a daquiri which was tasty. My wife had a glass of lemonade which costs over 3 dollars USD. they had posted $5 on our bill. It could have been a mistake but since there were no $5 drinks on the menu, I cant help but wonder if they purposely over charged. Maybe Im just being paranoid but hey why are you looking at me? All in all a good meal bill when corrected totalled about$32 Costa Rica is not cheap. Montezuma reached by ferry boat is a beautiful jungle town and well worth a visit

Visited May 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Just go for the pizza! We also had a salad which was good but nothing spectacular, and the homemade ravioli I didn't enjoy very much...but its just my opinion.

Visited April 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“pizzaaa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

The food was great. We came here twice during our stay. One night a band came and played while we were having dinner. Small and quiet place with great Italian food!!

Visited February 2012