“Ate here several times” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Organic, Cafe, International, Vegetarian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Montezuma with a great outdoor patio. We serve vegetarian, vegan, sushi, pasta, chicken, fresh seafood and much much more...
Ohio
“Ate here several times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We loved the atmosphere here, especially outdoors in the evening with the tropical atmosphere and the lights lit. We thought the food was phenomenal and this was my 1st introduction to the famous Lizano sauce. From the typical Costa Rican Casado to the pizza on another night, ceviche with plantain dippers, and margaritas that were to die for, we loved it. We also had breakfast that was fantastic. Beware of the birds that look like blue jays, they also love the food. We watched them steal sugar packets, and they were quite amusing and just added to the atmosphere. I hear a lot of complaints about Costa Rican food, but I can't seem to understand why. We honestly did not have a bad meal anyplace, and miss the food and the whole experience very much!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“just excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

costa rica is not known for good food, but this place far exceeded my expectations: good food and EXCELLENT service!!! lovely setting. Number one place to go in montezuma

alcohol was prohibited during semana santa but that is not their fault!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Dinner and a movie ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Very cozy courtyard with a romantic feel. When the movie started the waiter had reserved a good spot in the movie area where we could enjoy our great food. I had the house pasta (very large portion) and my girlfriend had the chicken curry dish. We can highly recommend the garlic bread with guacamole appetizer as well. Great cinema with the newest movies! And overall a fantastic service.

Parrita, Costa Rica
“Good Iced Coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had breakfast at this restaurant and my experience was "ok." The iced mocha that I ordered was really good, but very small for the price. The French Toast that I ordered would have been really good had it been cooked thoroughly, instead it came out very wet and mushy, I could not even eat it. The portion was large, almost enough for two, but the quality wasn't great. Also, we waited a very long time (even for Costa Rica) to get our check, and then again another 15-20 minutes before we got our change. I am here for a month and may give them another shot for dinner or lunch, in case it was just a bad day.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was a very good restaurant it had inside and outside dining. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, something you don't find in a lot of restaurants.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant