“Life Enchancing on Every Level...Surf, Yoga, Food, Fun” 5 of 5 stars

011-506-2642-0067
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Peaks 'n Swells Surf Camp provides incredible, one of a kind beachfront lodging, top surf instructors and sought-after yoga instructors to deliver a high performance surf camp in an uncrowded and stunning part of Costa Rica. Peaks offers a fast track surf experience for those wanting to progress in their surfing or beginners who are serious about wanting to learn to surf. The small camp sizes in an uncrowded area offering a variety of surf breaks will ensure an unintimidating and true surfing experience. Live your dream! Surf with Peaks 'n Swells!
Stowe, Vermont
“Life Enchancing on Every Level...Surf, Yoga, Food, Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Made my 3rd surf, yoga, food and fun camp to Peaks N Swells on the Nicoya Penninsula's Montezuma in Puntarenas, Costa Rica...A truly authentic, athletic and wonderful trip back to see the expert surfing coaches, our Tico friends and host/owners Hilary and Ryan...Perfect surf conditions all week with our choice of 4 different breaks from beach, to point, to rock reef. Video analysis was a great help and a lot of laughs too..And our day of longboarding those chest high, long long waves was an unexpected highlight. Great family camp (we've been twice with the kids too) and for beginners to experts...see you again soon!

Visited November 2013

Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Now that's a surf camp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My trip to Peaks N Swells was one I will never forget. Peaks N Swells knows what surfing is about and it translates into everything they do. Healthy, delicious food, amazing surf coaching, Oceanside Yoga & much needed down time are the perfect balance. This family run business has a very warm and friendly vibe with a subtle drive to be the best. By the end of the week I was surfing with confidence and riding waves I would have never imagined I could. I left there with all the tools to continue learning. The coaching team has it figured out – perfect instruction, snacks at the surf, video analysis, pool time, social dinner time and let’s not forget the amazing food! I can’t say enough about this camp. I will be back and I highly recommend this trip to those that want to actually learn to surf (and be spoiled).

Visited April 2013
Whistler
“life/surf changing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

PNS was an amazing experience -incredible food, fantastic coaching, cozy/beautiful accomodations, yoga and amazing people!!! My surfing improved more than I ever imagined and I loved the extra feedback from the video analysis, photos and pool sessions. The staff are amazing and work very hard to make it an incredible experience. Best last minute decision we ever made.

Visited May 2013
“A custom- sculpted surf safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

PNS was the best decision I ever made. At first I was a little nervous about the price. But after the experience, I realize how worth it the camp really is, especially compared to what else is out there. at PNS everyone is professional, friendly, and very accommodating. My surfing coach was a natural teacher, and very inspiring. I was encouraged, and supported in the water, while trying to learn the difficult sport of surfing. I felt like we were taken care of, with trips to the ice cream shop, and homemade delicious meals that are healthy and delicious. Martin and Jem are quite the coaching team, and Hillary puts it all together with a warm smile on her face. Definitely go do PNS, I recommend it to my closest friends!

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Pura Vida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went to the Surfer Girl Recharge after taking my family to Family Camp the year prior. Both were amazing experiences that we will never forget. However, the Surfer Girl Recharge was the shot in the arm needed to totally recharge! We spent the week in intense surf lessons, with video analysis, tons of photos, beach drills and the best waves. The coaching is unparalleled and you feel like you are hanging with local friends the whole week. You feel integrated into the whole experience, not just as a weekly visitor, goes much deeper than that. So you come out of the week having progressed amazingly no matter what your level, feeling like an accomplished and competent surfer. Plus all the other activities, including yoga, surf strength training, beach runs, massages, and fabulous healthy local food are just perfect. You come home with a new improved outlook on life, health and the world. The best of all worlds!

Visited November 2012