“Took my money!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Flor de Paraiso

Flor de Paraiso
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montezuma
Flor de Paraiso
Apdo. 128-7100 | Paraiso-Cartago, Montezuma, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #15 of 15 Montezuma B&B and Inns
Lasqueti, BC
“Took my money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Although this looks legit with it's own website and everything: http://www.caboblancotravelers.com/, it is not! Gerardo responded quickly to my request via email about a vacation rental, and asked me to make a deposit via wire transfer. After transferring 50% of the money straight to his account plus a huge wire transfer fee, I did not hear from him for a few months. Finally, after me sending many many emails (and phone calls to all of his numbers on the website- disconnected) I sent him an email a couple of days before I was supposed to start my vacation rental, saying I was not coming because I couldn't trust that he would be there. I don't doubt that these bungalows exist, but I would recommend keeping business with people who have more integrity.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Flor de Paraiso? Share your experiences!