“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 activities in Montezuma
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beautiful Yoga Studio and Retreat Center with ocean view in the charming beach town Montezuma. only 5 minutes walking distance from town you will find our beautiful open air studio . Come and practice Anusara Inspired & Vinyasa Flow Yoga to the sound of monkeys, birds and the ocean. All of our instructors are highly trained and experienced, and you will get the attention you deserve. Special candlelight & live music classes on sunday evenings and donation yoga classes on saturdays with the proceeds supporting our local recycling project.We also host yoga retreats with international teachers and yoga teacher trainings as well as individual yoga vacation packages. Please refer to our website for more details and prices. We look forward to seeing you on the mat!
Montreal, Canada
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed 12 days at Los Mangos and took a package yoga/surf. Surf was a nice experience with patient teacher and not to big waves, perfect for a beginner. The yoga experience was realy a enriching one.
Dagmar and al the other theachers are competents, patients, generus and they are there to help you
deepen your practice. You sense that they love to teach yoga. Morning courses are at 8.30 so it is not to hot. You practice your postures overlooking the ocean in front of you. The evening sessions are with candle light and practicing guided by Sylvia wo as an enchanting voice or by Lucy with her fantastic energy make me want to go back next year.
Richard

Visited February 2013

Houston, Texas
“Beautiful yoga studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Came here for a week-long yoga retreat -- absolutely loved the studio and surroundings. A wonderful, welcoming place for new and experienced yogis. Both morning and afternoon sessions were inspiring, serene, and challenging. Outside of the retreat classes, they seem to have daily classes with a pay-what-you-can option on Sundays. A must for anyone staying in Montezuma!

Visited February 2013
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Excellent instructors and beautiful location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Amazing teachers and classes set in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! My husband and I do lots of yoga in NYC and were impressed with Dagmar and Sylvia's vinyasa flow classes as well as Lucy's Bhakti flow (an incredible ab work out). Looking forward to coming back :)

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Best Yoga Location on Earth.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

It's a yoga studio of your dreams. Apparently, it used to be the owner's home. My significant other and I decided we'd build our future tropical home EXACTLY the same. Knowledgeable instructors and a nice healthy break from drinking beer and eating:-)

Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Best place to fall in love with your practice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is my favorite yoga studio of all time. The studio is beautiful, you can feel the breeze on your skin, and listen to the ocean while you practice. Dagmar and Sylvia are two of my favorite teachers. They are incredibly connected to the students and is present in their teaching. Every class is well sequenced and in flow with the energy of each day. The classes are multi leveled and I am ever amazed at how they create an interesting and challenging class for beginners to advanced. I feel in love with this studio 2 years ago, and it completely changed my practice for the better. I know I will be back many times in the future!

Visited December 2012