“Best yoga!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Los Mangos, Montezuma 10009, Costa Rica
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful Yoga Studio and Retreat Center with ocean view in the charming beach town Montezuma. only 5 minutes walking distance from town you will find our beautiful open air studio . Come and practice Anusara Inspired & Vinyasa Flow Yoga to the sound of monkeys, birds and the ocean. All of our instructors are highly trained and experienced, and you will get the attention you deserve. Special candlelight & live music classes on sunday evenings and donation yoga classes on saturdays with the proceeds supporting our local recycling project.We also host yoga retreats with international teachers and yoga teacher trainings as well as individual yoga vacation packages. Please refer to our website for more details and prices. We look forward to seeing you on the mat!
Stowe, Vermont
3 attraction reviews
“Best yoga!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I recently spent a week in Montezuma and had the pleasure of doing yoga with Dagmar every day. I loved every second of it. I have had my fair share of yoga instructors and Dagmar is most definitely one of my favorites. From her soft soothing voice to her ability to break down poses and make you feel comfortable whether you are doing a handstand or simply sitting for meditation, she is wonderful. I loved the flow of her class as well. I have both of her videos as well so I can bring her home to snowy Vermont with me. Highly recommend her studio and class- counting the days until I can practice yoga with her again in person. Thanks Dagmar!

Jupiter Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Yoga in Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my second visit to Montezuma, and I made it a point to retrun to Montezuma Yoga several times. Dagmar and Sylvia are terrific teachers, and the acoustic guitar accompaniement to Sunday night candlelight yoga is a soothing treat. At the morning classes, it is so cool to come up during a sun saluation and seee the ocean. Yoga here is a highlight for me in Montezuma.

San Jose, Costa Rica
“loved everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Awesome, clean studio with vibrant atmosphere. Dagmar and Sylvia are super skilled instructors. Just wish I had found this place earlier.

Visited December 2012
“Well organized, amazing food and great yoga!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Silvia, Dagmar and Kosta were all very friendly, accommodating and kind. The food, yoga and location were the highlight of the week, a wonderful and relaxing experience.

Leavenworth
5 attraction reviews
“What a view, great instruction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed at Los Mangos and took full advantage of the morning yoga and live music yoga in the evening. The instructors are welcoming and absolutely excellent and the location could not be more dreamy and exotic. Open air studio overlooking the sea... need I say more? Thoughtfully and artistically designed, it was a one-of-a-kind experience. Thank you. Namaste.