Luz en el Cielo is one of those places that you can't understand until you arrive. You are in the middle of the gorgeous rainforest yet you can hear the waves crashing against the rocks along the beautiful shore of Montezuma. Daily you can lay in hammocks that rock as you watch white faced monkeys horseplay in the trees. The rooms are spotless and everything is so new. Maybe you want a hot shower, cold shower, warm shower....All is possible at Luz en el Cielo. Colorado (the owner) is very welcoming and from the states so the communication barrier did not exist. She also makes you feel like this is your place. Feeding you a free breakfast every morning and allowing you to keep in touch with people at home or around the world with her free wifi. $14 bux a night is more then a steal for a bed at this place and I'm excited to take some more friends back in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.