Every time you walk up the hill, you work up a sweat...no big deal...take a quick shower relax and enjoy being surronded by the jungle...Staff was very friendly...security was not an issue with an over night guard...nice breakfast daily...got a little boring but than again I stayed for a month...coffee is excellent...There is pot smoling that goes on...but nobody forces you to smoke..though I did enjoy the quality...a well diversified group of people travel through and staff the hostel...family dinners are arranged periodically...overall a Great Time and would highly recommend to anyone who wants either a dorm room (where I stayed) or one of the private cabinas...of course the monkeys are always fun especially when they get rowdy in the middle of the night...local flavor at it's Best! Pura Vida...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma