lets start with the pros:
- 5 mins walking from the beach (more coming back)
- Howler monkeys and capuchin monkeys all around your head
now the cons:
- noisy early in the morning and late at night (mostly from the staff and their friends)
-´staff members smoking weed all day in areas where they asked people not to smoke...
- pseudo security guy who spends his time smoking pot, talking loud on his cell phone...
- Unheard-of rules, as for example:" you can't rinse your beach short bc we need to save water" ..??!!! really ??
- restrooms far from clean
- The kitchen is closed between 10pm and 10am...(except for staff members who cook at night !)
- only one fridge for everybody (in fact it 's not even a fridge but a tall cooler...)
Well clear enough , I don' t recommend this place,
if I had to go back, I would check Luna llena, next door.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.