lets start with the pros:
- 5 mins walking from the beach (more coming back)
- Howler monkeys and capuchin monkeys all around your head
now the cons:
- noisy early in the morning and late at night (mostly from the staff and their friends)
-´staff members smoking weed all day in areas where they asked people not to smoke...
- pseudo security guy who spends his time smoking pot, talking loud on his cell phone...
- Unheard-of rules, as for example:" you can't rinse your beach short bc we need to save water" ..??!!! really ??
- restrooms far from clean
- The kitchen is closed between 10pm and 10am...(except for staff members who cook at night !)
- only one fridge for everybody (in fact it 's not even a fridge but a tall cooler...)
Well clear enough , I don' t recommend this place,
if I had to go back, I would check Luna llena, next door.