Nice little hostel set amongst the jungle with nature all around. The staff was friendly and the music was even better. I enjoyed my time at Luz except for a few minor issues. There is only one working toilet to be shared amongst 20 people and I found it quiet annoying, a little more privacy would be nice. Occasionally you would get a drift of some awful smell coming from the pipes, not sure what the problem is there. The communal environment is great - a nice place to engage in conversation. I wish the hammocks in the communal area were a bit larger as you can't comfortably relax after a long day at the beach. I would recommend this place to others once their sewage and bathroom issues are fixed. Overall, nice experience, I just wish the smell would match it.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.