This is probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. Me and min friend don't mind staying in dormitories, but this was really something els. The bed wore terrible! Coverd in a plastic sheet it got so noisy and hot! The room was hot and no air entered!
The staff seemed to be too cool for them self, yet it took the genius 4 times to get the bill right!
Don't stay day!dont get fools by the other reviews here, that how we got fooled! We left one day earlier without a reefound. The place just next door showed to be both cheeper, nicer and cleaner!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma