This hostel rocks - I am in love with it. The staff are unreal and the place is surrounded by monkeys and the beauties of a jungle. I loved it so much I went back twice ! Great kitchen, breakfasts (included!!) and family dinners, and fantastic water pressure (with regards to other comments below)!! Hammocks to hang out in ensure that your day is set with a book and a beer, with tunes in the background. And, if you want some privacy, check out the private cabinas up top. Thanks to the Luz family for such an awesome time in Montezuma, I miss you! I highly recommend this hostel to anybody travelling through Montezuma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel