I have stayed in a LOT of different hostels all over the world and Luz was definitely among my top 4 favorite hostels. The hostel's location is excellent and is a beautiful, clean place to stay. The breakfast was the best I had at hostels during my stay in Costa Rica. There's plenty of space to do your own thing, chill in a hammock, etc. However, the best part about the stay at Luz was the Luz family. The staff there is absolutely amazing. Not only are they awesome people, but incredibly helpful and did everything to make me feel welcome. Luz is definitely the best place to stay in Montezuma (and Montezuma one of the best places to stay in CR).
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.