Absolutely loved this place. This place is everything you expect from Montezuma. It has a wicked vibe and this is down to the awesome staff and location. The staff made me so welcome and looked after me very well. Can't say enough good things about them, they really made my stay. Thank you Abbey, Jakey (que mono), Milli (kitchen goddess) Juan Luis (the man who can) and finally the beautiful Gabriel and Lissert (mis tortugas). These guys do a brilliant job. The hostel is safe as house's and super clean. The layout of the hostel makes it a real social place and there's all ways the wild life to observe. Monkey's, birds, lizards, armadillos right on your doorstep it feels so wild. It's worth every penny and with the breakfast thrown in you can't lose. If you want the real Montezuma vibe and a decent, friendly place to stay then it has to be La luz en el cielo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel