A very warm and cosy hostel/b&b.
We were sleeping in the cabina above. The glass window in front of
the bed can be opened completely. So it feels like you're sleeping in the middle of the beautiful forest. Sounds of birds and monkeys all around. When the sun rises the view through the trees is amazing.
The rooms and kitchen are
clean. The staff is very kind and helpful. The other visitors were fun to be with at the time we were there.
Definitely a place to go back to!
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.