I loved my stay here. It is in the beautiful town of Montezuma, set up the hill in the jungle. The atmosphere is laid back and fun and you are gauranteed to meet other travelers from all over the world. The daily breakfast is incredible and a great value! If you are a budget traveler and headed to Montezuma do not miss out on Luz. There is so much to do in the area such as hike to the waterfalls, go to the beach, explore the town, etc. etc. We had a great group staying here when I went and we did a few dinners on the town, hit up happy hour, and made a great dinner in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma