“Best Tour Ever!!! Highly Recommend!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Rica Color

Costa Rica Color
1.3 km NE of Montezuma, 300meters east on Calle Pura Vida, Montezuma, Costa Rica
(506) 83-34-99-76
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 8 attractions in Montezuma
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas
Attraction Details
Linz
“Best Tour Ever!!! Highly Recommend!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

While in Costa Rica for our honeymoon, this was by far the best thing we decided to do! If you want to take great pics and be able to get home and show your friends and say you took them, then this is perfect for you!! None of my friends believe me when they see my pics. John really knows how to teach and makes it possible for you to learn all about photography in an easy and laid back atmosphere. He brought us to a white sand beach that was so beautiful and we would have never known about it if it wasn't for him. Thanks John!!

UK
“Best photography tour!!! Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2010

If you want to be in nature and have a professional photographer right by your side, than I highly recommend trying out Costa Rica Color tours. John is very professional and gives get instructions on capturing that perfect shot. He teaches you everything you need to know about your camera and how to take amazing photos!!!. When you're in Costa Rica, you must try out his tours!!! It was the best thing I decided to do. Well worth the money since you walk away with skills you'll use over and over again.

Los Angeles
“Great way to see Costa Rica! And learn from a great photographer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

It was an amazing opportunity to not only see the country with a "local" but to challenge myself. I learned great photography techniques that I was able to use to capture my experience that day as well as for the rest of my trip in Costa Rica. John encouraged me to take photos of what my interests were but he taught me techniques that really brought my photos to the next level. And John made sure that we were comfortable and answered all of our questions. And he had drinks and a great lunch for all of us. Many thanks to John and we hope to see him again!!

Chicago
“John knows Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

If you are at all interested in photography this tour is well worth it. It is not by any means a cookie-cutter tour - it is tailored for exactly what your looking for / what level your at. I learned more in one day with John than I had learned in two photography courses in college. There is nothing like being in the field and getting the shots you want, and learning how to execute.

Oregon
“I loved the tour!! The beach is gorgeous! Perfect for anyone with a camera.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2010

John picked me up at my hotel, reminded me to bring my camera and charged batteries, memory cards, and a beach towel. I was surprise to have the photography lesson begin in the car. It was perfect. When we reached our destination, he went over everything he already explained but now it was hands on. Everything made so much sense. Along the hike he guided me through the steps for taking my own pictures no matter what I wanted to shoot. I highly recommend this to other people who want to understand their camera and take great pictures. It is well worth the money and time.