“Great Experience! Especially for amateurs who want to learn good photography techniques.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Rica Color

Costa Rica Color
1.3 km NE of Montezuma, 300meters east on Calle Pura Vida, Montezuma, Costa Rica
(506) 83-34-99-76
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 8 Attractions in Montezuma
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas
Attraction Details
Ellicott City, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

My wife and I went took John's photography tour on our honeymoon with our first DSLR camera we purchased three weeks before our trip. We were extremely pleased with the level of service and professionalism during the tour. John picked us up at our resort and drove us to Curu Wildlife refugee. He packed a cooler with a variety of drinks and served us lunch at a private beach. He began the tour by giving us an overview of our cameras features and different techniques for photographing animals. We took many hikes through the refuge taking different pictures of animals and scenery, all the while John was giving advice on camera settings and working the subject to get the exact shot you wanted. It was an amazing trip and our pictures improved dramatically throughout the day. John finished the day with a macrophotography workshop, which gave me a new and fun photography experience. I have included some of my favorite photos taken during the tour. (Remember I only owned the camera for 3 weeks prior to our honeymoon) My wife and I both strongly recommend taking this tour for anyone who enjoys photography, wants to learn some great techniques, and to get pictures of the Costa Rican wildlife that you can not find in most places.