My experience at Anamaya changed my life. I recently participated in the 200hr teacher training and it was the best decision I've ever made.There is something about the energy there, the peacefulness, the beauty, the sounds of the jungle that leave you constantly wondering if you're dreaming. And that sacred yoga deck. I'd never been in a space like that before, with such an expansive view of land, ocean and sky. Practicing on that deck made me feel connected to the universe, made me feel like I'm a part of something greater.
I used to have a really hard time making decisions. I hummed and hawed over whether or not Anamaya was going to be the best value for my money, if it would live up to the good reviews or if it was all too good to be true. And it turned out to be more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. It became my home, the staff my friends, the landscape familiar. It was the best money I have ever spent. I'd return tomorrow and take everyone I know with me if I could. If you're looking for solace, beauty, peace, nourishment, awe, rest, and sunshine, you must visit Anamaya.
- Also Known As:
- Anamaya Resort & Retreat Hotel Montezuma
- Anamaya Resort And Retreat Center
- Anamaya Resort & Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anamaya is a luxury boutique hotel and yoga retreat center in the beautiful beach town of Montezuma, Costa Rica. We have the best view of any hotel in the area, and are right next door to famous Montezuma Falls, which is a 5 minute walk from our property. The hotel is decorated in a very artistic, Bohemian, yet luxurious style that creates a very exotic feel. ... more less