My wife and I spent three nights in the Bali Cabina this past winter and found it to be a gorgeous and relaxing setting. The cabina was exquisitely built and decorated and has a stunning view. Breakfasts were great but we didn't have any other meals. The infinity pool was fun but the big thing we loved was the proximity to the waterfalls, just a great 5 minute walk down the hill.
The one thing that was unfortunate about our trip was that there was a workshop or retreat of some sort being held while we were there and that created a pretty insular and not all that welcoming feeling as we were seemingly the only ones staying there who were not involved. The staff, while fairly friendly, were certainly more focused on the group than they were on us. We waited for breakfast for about 75 minutes one day because one of the group activities were running late. I can understand catering to the larger group, certain, but when we're paying $300 nightly throwing a little love our way wouldn't have hurt!
- Also Known As:
- Anamaya Resort & Retreat Hotel Montezuma
- Anamaya Resort & Retreat Hotel
- Anamaya Resort And Retreat Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anamaya is a luxury boutique hotel and yoga retreat center in the beautiful beach town of Montezuma, Costa Rica. We have the best view of any hotel in the area, and are right next door to famous Montezuma Falls, which is a 5 minute walk from our property. The hotel is decorated in a very artistic, Bohemian, yet luxurious style that creates a very exotic feel. ... more less