“My 5yr old LOVED it!” 5 of 5 stars

+506-2642-0808
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: WATERFALLS ZIP LINE TOURS The canopy consists of a series of 9 cables, 13 platforms that are suspended high above the forest floor. While on the canopy tour you will see a number of plants and animals unique to Costa Rica, possibly including howler and white-faced monkeys, parrots, iguanas and much more. During the tour we stop at the famous waterfalls where you can take pictures and go for a swim in the pools carved by the cascading waters. After that we´ll stop in Montezuma, so you can have some time to shop and look around.
Texas
3 attraction reviews
“My 5yr old LOVED it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I was worried about my 5 year old doing this, but she loved it! And our guides, Ernesto and Charlie, were excellent. Ernesto took our daughter with him across the zip lines, except for 2, which she did all her own! We had a great experience and would love to do it again. Our daughter even asked to go every day after that!

Pearland, Texas
17 attraction reviews
“Excellent Tour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

A group of 18 of us signed up for this zip line / waterfall tour and it was amazing. the guides were all very nice and helpful and the zip lines were incredible. The ONLY downside was the walking/stairs. After a week in Costa Rica we were all pretty beat and tired and those trails and stairs in between zip line platforms wore us out BUT they were worth it. Jumping off the waterfall was a nice refreshing activity between zip lining. Great decision to go here!

3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Ziptrip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We loved the zipline experience! We were the only two people on our tour so it was fun and fast. For sure the way to see Montezuma and an easier access to the falls. Such a great time. We had awesome guides who took the time to take our pictures and to video the the ziplines for us.
Excellent trip.

Frederick, Maryland
“Favorite thing we did in Costa Rica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I had an absolute blast ziplining. Each cable was great and there were 2 that were extremely long! I remember looking out and down and seeing the river and waterfalls- it was beautiful! Also being able to see the ocean from the platforms were amazing! Halfway through they stop for a break at a waterfall. I was one of the last ones to go but I finally jumped off the top of the waterfall! So glad I did!

Visited June 2014
Newmarket, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
“Crazy Carlos Waterfalls Tour (Better than Sun Trails for Waterfalls)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I also came across the bossy young native Carlos. He took us on a 4 hour hike through the jungles to see the 100 foot drop waterfall from below, from above, and the 40 ft waterfall that my husband jumped off of! Carlos brought us to swimming holes, rope swings and natural jacuzzi holes, and we saw someone jump off the 100 foot waterfall and got it on camera! Carlos took pictures for us all the while! Bossy yes, expected payment yes, and when he pushed for more money and we said no- he backed off and respected us. For a private 4 hour tour $50 for 2 people is a SWEET deal. Carlos also pointed out edible fruit to nibble on along the way and animals up in the trees.
There was NO WAY we could have made it through those trails safely or seen all that we did had we not run into them. Carlos is a business man, but just keep your boundaries firm and he won't take advantage of you. What a character and a wonderful afternoon spent. P.S you won't see the waterfalls through the regular Suntrails tour- but you'll be able to swim at the top of them- which is fun too:) We also did the Suntrails ziplining tour which was amazing for different reasons... don't miss out on the waterfalls, or Carlos they're worth it!

Visited June 2014