“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

+506-2642-0808
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: WATERFALLS ZIP LINE TOURS The canopy consists of a series of 9 cables, 13 platforms that are suspended high above the forest floor. While on the canopy tour you will see a number of plants and animals unique to Costa Rica, possibly including howler and white-faced monkeys, parrots, iguanas and much more. During the tour we stop at the famous waterfalls where you can take pictures and go for a swim in the pools carved by the cascading waters. After that we´ll stop in Montezuma, so you can have some time to shop and look around.
Tucson, Arizona
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went with my 6 year old son and this was absolutely fantastic. Several lines (most of them fairly long and pretty fast) and it was just a blast. The staff was great and very safety-conscious. We did several tours/activites while we were in the Nicoya Peninsula and this was by far the best.

Visited December 2012

Reno, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
“Great fun - First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

So this was our very first time on a zipline, and we were NOT disappointed. My wife and I wen't and we an absolute blast! I'll admit, some of the ziplines were either a little short or a little slow, but the long one at the end totally makes up for it. I'd say one of my favorite parts about the whole experience though was that in the middle of the tour you take a short hike to the Montezuma Water Falls. They are absolutely gorgeous! And to top it all off, you can jump from the top off the falls into the beautiful deep blue pools below! There's also a way cool rope swing to play with.

Totally a fun adventure! Would definitely do it again. Oh and the guides were fantastic! Great English speakers, and very knowledgeable about the jungle that you fly over.

The only thing that could be challenging for some is the hiking. I hike in my free time at home so it wasn't much of a problem as I rather enjoyed it. However, there are a considerable amount of steeper stairs which you must ascend in order to get to the next zipline. Some members of our group were struggling and ran out of breath quickly.

All in all, A+! Great place and great adventure.

Visited November 2012
William M, Owner at SunTrails Montezuma Waterfall Canopy Tour, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thanks for your feedback, we try to improve every day to provide better service
Thanks so much

William Morales
Leavenworth
5 attraction reviews
“Totally worth every single colón! SO MUCH FUN and GREAT GUIDES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I don't even know how much this cost, but it wasn't much compared to the amount of fun we had. We are two women friends and our kids ages 4 and 5! We went at 1:00 and had a totally private tour because no one else was there!!! Amazing...especially compared to Monteverde which packs up in 30-40 at a time! After 9 zip lines, some SUPER long and exciting, we hiked down to the waterfalls and pools and hung out there for at least an hour in the sun, swimming, jumping in, swinging on the rope and just enjoying the beautiful atmosphere. There was then another 3 or 4 lines that ended the the longest and fastest one last. The kids wanted to do it again immediately. We got a great DVD with tons of really good photos and videos for $20; totally worth it. The whole thing was a wonderful experience and the expertise and friendliness of the guides, especially with the kids made it even better. LOVED IT! Thanks.

Visited November 2012
Montezuma, Costa Rica
4 attraction reviews
“A great first zipline experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This tour was my first time zip lining, and the staff here were exceptionally friendly and informative both before and during the tour. Some of the ziplines were a bit short, and we did do quite a few stairs, but the stunning longline at the end left me with a thrill. Wear your bathing suit as the midpoint of the tour features a swim in the topmost tier of Montezuma Falls. After all that sweaty jungle trekking, yore going to want to take a dip. Try the rope swing into the pool :)

Visited August 2012
Seattle
“Great tour in Montezuma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I booked this tour during our honeymoon in Costa Rica. The staff was great and the scenery was fantastic. The photos and videos on the $20 disc we purchased from them were awesome and something we are very happy we decided to buy.

Visited July 2012