“What an awesome place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Montezuma Pacific Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montezuma
Montezuma Pacific Hotel
You added Montezuma Pacific Hotel to your Saves list
Town center, Montezuma, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #4 of 15 Montezuma B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“What an awesome place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great location, and the owner is a fantastic person. Rooms are spacious and can accommodate single-larger groups. Their commitment to sustainability is also well established, not to mention being located right next to the park. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay in Montezuma!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Jackson, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Montezuma Pacific felt like the perfect combination of staying with laid-back family and staying where I knew my belongings and I were safe and protected. I enjoyed being back off the main vendor street because of the shade and quiet, but didn't need to walk more than 200 feet to reach the restaurants, boat tours, or beach. The owners are friendly and interested in their guests and happy to share local stories, knowledge and tips. When I return to Montezuma, I will stay here.

Room Tip: Stay upstairs if you appreciate extra security- stay downstairs for the easiest access outside. All...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Set just uphill from the main street of the town, Montezuma Pacifico was the perfect place to stay. Right from the beginning, we were upgraded rooms for no extra cost. Carlos, the owner, was happy to accommodate in any way he could. He shared his knowledge about the area, as well as helped us get discounts on activities around Montezuma. The rooms were gorgeous, comfortable, had refrigerators, and AC. Not to mention the main street and beach is less than a five minute walk away! This was just the perfect place to stay to experience Montezuma!

Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed at Carlos' hotel on an educational trip and I have to say that it was an excellent accommodation and a particularly genuine experience. The hotel is absolutely charming with a genuine feel for the country and region in a large building with spectacular amenities for the price (refrigerator, air conditioning). It's also ideally located one block from the main drag of Montezuma, which is helpful if you want to avoid a lot of street noise from the street (which does not sleep). I personally can't wait to return to the hotel on my next trip.

Room Tip: My only tip is to avoid one room under fruit trees - the fruit can drop during the night onto the ro...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I would highly recommend this establishment. It is situated in a great part of town, a short, quiet walk to the heart of the small town of Montezuma and two great beaches. Right outside is a small park with great banyan trees around to climb. Very quiet and comfortable rooms. Wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I like the upstairs rooms.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

One of the more friendly and genuine hotels I experienced within my two weeks of travel. The hotel owner, Carlos, and staff really care and love the people they meet and want to take care of you the best they can. They also personalize your stay and do whatever they can to accommodate you. I once opened my door to my stuffed animal and travel pillow positioned on my bed as a sort of welcome for me and it really touched my heart to know they cared to do something so sweet and personal for me. Yes, I am an adult who travels with a small stuffed animal that has significance and meaning to me - no judging aloud ;o)

I always felt that myself and my belongings were safe and that I was well cared for.

Room Tip: Choosing a room on the inner, upper floor of the hotel will provide you with a beautiful walk to you...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Boulder Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I will keep it short by avoiding repetition of great reviews. First, Carlos is a fantastic host. Helped us to get great discounts in activities and found us a great guide to go to the nearby waterfalls. Second, great quite location one block from the main street with all bars and restaurants. You can get away from it all that when you are ready to rest. Super clean rooms with AC and TV. Third, you can beat the price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montezuma
Hotel Amor de Mar
Hotel Aurora
#15 of 19 in Montezuma
3.5 of 5 stars 143 reviews
Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas

Been to Montezuma Pacific Hotel? Share your experiences!