“Fun and Hip Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Ontario
“Fun and Hip Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was here a few days after it opened; it was some of the most fun I have had. It's such a laid back happening atmosphere. You don't need to get super dressed up and the live band we had with singer Livio was just unreal. I met people from other resorts which was great and it's super safe at night time.

Visited November 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Great breakfast and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

An organic restaurant with delicious food. Good service. They have open mike night once a week which is fun as well. My daughter's vegetarian lasagna was delicious!

Visited July 2014
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
“Not up to the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife and I went to Organico this afternoon, and we left severely disappointed. I understand the place has recently changed hands, and I guess it needs some time to work things out.

The milkshakes were $7, yes $7. And they were not good, I ordered a cup of coffee milkshake, which promised espresso, cacao, cashew and carob, which sounds amazing, and the taste itself wasn't bad, but it wasn't thick, or even cold. The temperature outside was well over 30 degrees Celsius, and my shake was warm.

My wife ordered a Strawberry Letter, and it was dreadful. The cafe claims they make their shakes with home made gelato, which sounds amazing, however, it wasn't. My wife used to make gleato and I know what the real stuff tastes like.

To their credit, the lasanga did look decent, but things were very overpriced, and as one reviewer mentioned previously, I don't mind paying for an expensive meal, but it had better be worth it.

We ordered a guacamole starter, it was maybe two tablespoons of guac with store bought chips, very bland with no garlic, lemon or even salt.

The service was decent, food mediocre at best, and prices were way off the charts. Thankfully we had enough time to go somewhere else.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salmon Arm, Canada
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We really enjoyed the food here and the staff were very nice. we were lucky enough to enjoy some live music and had a very nice evening for our last night in montezuma

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ny
“Tasty Menu!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great location, cool music, chill vibe, friendly service and best of all tasty choices on the menu!!.cant wait to go back!!!!