“Best Bruschetta!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for lunch 12:00-4:00pmHappy hour 4:00-6:00pmDinner 6:00-10:00pmAbierto almuerzo 12:00-4:00pmHappy Hour 4:00-6:00pmCena 6:00:10:00pm
Parrita, Costa Rica
“Best Bruschetta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I are in Montezuma for the month of August along with our 2 year old, and we just tried this restaurant for the first time. Everything was amazing. They served the BEST bruschetta we have ever eaten, and the greek salad and carbonara were both A+++! I highly recommend trying one of their local brews. I ordered the Redhead and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly and super accommodating. We will probably be back multiple times during our visit.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
High Point, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 9 days in Montezuma, and we ate at Cocolores twice because it was so good. The service and the food were excellent. The food was fresh, excellently prepared, and reasonably priced. I got the spaghetti with seafood, and my boyfriend got a filet steak with potatoes. We were both very satisfied with the exceptional quality of our meal. They served a salad with a delicious dressing, I'm not sure what's in it, but you will definitely want to soak it up with some of the freshly made bread they provide your table. Cocolores also has a wonderful selection of craft beers, which I highly recommend. The cocktail menu is delicious as well, if you prefer that to beer. The staff was attentive and pleasant, and made the experience very welcoming. My only regret is that we didn't eat here one more time!

Austin, Texas
“Wonderful beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

It was so nice to find some craft beer here! Imperial seems to be every where but nothing with much flavor and body. Being huge craft beer fans, when we saw the menu here we were ecstatic! And the beer was so yummy! I can't wait to see Jungle Brew hit it big around the world!
Service was wonderful. Never got the servers name, but he was excellent. Make sure you tip on top of the service percent that is already included!

Visited July 2014
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Intimate, outdoor setting, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was one of our last restaurants in Costa Rica, and one of the best. The food was excellent. My curry and coconut fish served in a ramekin was delicious, although the mixed drinks - a caipirinha and a mojito - were much too strong. We enjoyed the outdoor seating, and the close tables gave the restaurant an intimate but lively, exciting feeling. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2014
Munich, Germany
“delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

delicious food, great atmosphere, friendly service. good option for the vegetarians as well. enyojed it so much that we came back for more ;)

• Visited May 2014