“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for lunch 12:00-4:00pmHappy hour 4:00-6:00pmDinner 6:00-10:00pmAbierto almuerzo 12:00-4:00pmHappy Hour 4:00-6:00pmCena 6:00:10:00pm
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We ate here in early Dec with a large group group. They were very accommodating. We've been to CR many times and this is by far the fastest and best service we have had. The food was great- I had the carbonara pasta and it was some of the best I've ever had- on par with any high end Italian place at home. Several others in our group had the steak and enjoyed it. Nobody in our group had a bad meal. They even managed to handle our large tab correctly and split it up by couples! Great place and will be back to eat here next time I'm in Montezuma.

• Hebrew first
Miami, FL
“Menu hasn't changed, and I hope it never does.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I've been going to Cocolores for more than 10 years, and the food is excellent, as is the location. My favorites are the ceviche, the pepper steak, and spaghetti carbonara. The side salads are fabulous, and I wish I could get the recipe for the dressing (it's a secret).

Visited December 2012
Jupiter Florida
“One of the Best in Montezuma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

A dinner here is a "must" for visitors, even in a town with so many excellent places to eat. The relaxed seaside atmosphere is what you came to Costa Rica to experience, and the food, especially the beef, is outstanding.Highly recommended, and usually crowded.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“montezuma's finest restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Cocolores is the best place in Montezuma, a little bit expensive compared to others restaurant but I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montezuma, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as always!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I'd had been dining this place for several years. Maxi and the girls at the kitchen one gets better and better.
Thank you all!!