- Beautiful view overlooking the ocean
- Amazing infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Only a few rooms and cabins so you have the pool almost to yourself
- Nice rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Small patio with lounge chairs
- Very helpful and friendly staff
- Fridge in room
- Room not fully made up every day - didn't empty used coffee pot
- Short walk from town but up an extremely steep hill - not recommended for those not in good shape but cab rides are an option. Not too bad on the way down.
- Outdoor shower is cold most of the time but warm in Montezuma so not bad
- A lot of "critters" in the bathroom due to the outdoor shower - not for people who mind ants, small newts, or crickets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are planning your next holidays in Costa Rica you must take some time to go and visit the resort "Casitas Sollevante" in Montezuma. The resort itself is located just minutes away from the lively town of Montezuma, situated in the province of Puntarenas, in the southern Nicoya Peninsula (one of the 4 Blue Zones in the world). Casitas Sollevante is the perfect destination for travelers seeking an enchanting escape for their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Casitas Sollevante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.