We really enjoyed staying at Los Pinos in a junior cabin. The staff was terrific, the hydroponic gardens fascinating (and the fact that we could pick all the produce we wanted was an unexpected perk). It's a cabin, so don't expect anything fancy -- but really comfortable beds, great to have a kitchen, internet, a book exchange in the reception area (I was so grateful to get a book for the plane ride home!) Exceptionally nice young people working at Los Pinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an amazing ecotourism destination between the Santa Elena and Monteverde Reserve, our comfortable cabanas provide easy access to all that this area has to offer including hiking, horseback riding, canopy tours, suspension bridges, frog ponds, butterfly gardens and the opportunity to view the flora and fauna of this unique, Monteverde climate. After a day’s adventures we invite you to relax in our beautiful gardens and enjoy a cup of coffee in our fully furnished cabins. Enjoy Monteverde Cloud Forest nature lodging at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and T4B so you can book your Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Hotel Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Monteverde, Costa Rica