This hotel was the most disappointing of the 4 we visited in Costa Rica. We stayed in a family cabin with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Although it was great to have the extra space and extra bathrooms, the cabin was not clean and maintained well enough to earn a recommendation. Depending on your standard of cleanliness, this place might not bother you, but my wife who has high standards was disgusted by a number of items in the rooms that had not been cleaned in a long time.
There is no breakfast included though a kitchenette is included so you can buy a few items the night before and store them in the refrigerator (there is a shop nearby).
- Also Known As:
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Hotel
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Hotel Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Los Pinos Cabanas y Jardines
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an amazing ecotourism destination between the Santa Elena and Monteverde Reserve, our comfortable cabanas provide easy access to all that this area has to offer including hiking, horseback riding, canopy tours, suspension bridges, frog ponds, butterfly gardens and the opportunity to view the flora and fauna of this unique, Monteverde climate. After a day’s adventures we invite you to relax in our beautiful gardens and enjoy a cup of coffee in our fully furnished cabins. Enjoy Monteverde Cloud Forest nature lodging at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.