We four stayed at the family cabin. It is large with great showers, satellite TV, cooking and dining area, three bed-three bath, six beds and maid service. We had lunch and breakfast in the cabin and went out for most suppers. There restaurants within walking distance or taxi service and if you make reservations at most Monteverde tourist activities, a van will pick you up.
We were relaxed in the cabin and active in the area. It was perfect for us.
- Also Known As:
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Hotel
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Hotel Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Los Pinos Cabanas y Jardines
- Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an amazing ecotourism destination between the Santa Elena and Monteverde Reserve, our comfortable cabanas provide easy access to all that this area has to offer including hiking, horseback riding, canopy tours, suspension bridges, frog ponds, butterfly gardens and the opportunity to view the flora and fauna of this unique, Monteverde climate. After a day’s adventures we invite you to relax in our beautiful gardens and enjoy a cup of coffee in our fully furnished cabins. Enjoy Monteverde Cloud Forest nature lodging at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and T4B so you can book your Los Pinos - Cabanas y Jardines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.