“Adventure Park - Perfect midway zipline tour between Tamarindo and San Jose!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo

Ranked #1 of 1 attractions in Miramar
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: One of our absolutely highlights is our 11 Waterfall Canopy Tour! If you were planning to come to Costa Rica for an adventures experience and to inhale the countries diverse nature this tour will exceed your expectations. While sliding down on 25 zip lines from tree to tree you are able to enjoy the most breathtaking, beautiful views of Costa Rica's natural beauty. Cross a few of the most stunning waterfalls of Costa Rica, feel the adrenaline rush through your body and experience this green wonder of the world. Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo also offers you an experience that only Superman is known to have had: flying in the open air. Rule the skies, feel the wind of Costa Rica jungles and experience a thrill, which you are going to remember for a life time. You get to glide over a spectacular cable which is 2100 feet long, 270 feet high and you will get an incredible speed up to 45 mph. This beautiful height you will be at, will give you the opportunity to experience the majestic Costa Rican nature and the view of the Gulf of Nicoya from the eagle eyes perspective. Furthermore we offer the biggest High Rope Course of Costa Rica with different elements high up in the trees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Laguna Beach, California
“Adventure Park - Perfect midway zipline tour between Tamarindo and San Jose!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Ziplining in Costa Rica is a must do adventure! We were looking for a zip line/waterfall tour mid-way between Tamarindo and San Jose since we were staying in Tamarindo but flying out of San Jose. This is the perfect way to end your vacation! George Leon was our contact and driver and met us at our Hotel at 6:15am and drove us in a Mercedes Van to Adventure Park in Miramar. Upon arrival about 21/2 hours later, we joined a large group and enjoyed the time of our life! The best part was the Hotel stored our luggage and put all of our valuables in a locked safe for great peace of mind. We did 25 ziplines and 2 rappels over 11 waterfalls and even stopped midway where our teenage boys were able to dive into the waterfalls! We ended the trip with a delicious lunch and then were driven the last 2 hours to our hotel in San Jose where we were staying to take an early morning flight back to California. I can not say enough about every guide there and the owner (a German woman). Everyone made sure we had a great time and felt completely safe and yet adventurous. The views were spectacular and it truly made our trip. Thank you Adventure Park and especially George Leon!!! We will be back!

McKinney, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Ziplining over Waterfalls!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We drove here from Playa Tamarindo (almost a three hour trip) because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was well worth it!!! We had amazing views and scenery on every single zip line! The waterfalls were spectacular!!! The guides and staff were extremely friendly and made sure we were safe the entire time. In addition to the 25 zip lines, we also rappelled across 2 waterfalls and went across a hanging bridge. This tour was a highlight of our trip! Afterwards, they fed us a delicious typical Costa Rican lunch. We will definitely return!!!

Oak Park, California, United States
“time of our life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Highly highly reccomend! We drove almost 3 hrs to do this zipline tour and it was worth it!!! Will visit again, stay, and do more here!

Calgary
“Highlight of our Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ziplining in Costa Rica was on my to do list. I have been to many destinations but wanted to zipline in Costa Rica for my first experience. After researching on Trip Advisor and company websites I chose this zipline. The reason I chose them was because of the waterfalls. I am 55 and would be just a bit below average shape and my partner is 64 and in good shape.
We were met on the dock by Daniel and soon all the people that had booked we were on our way.
Chris was a wonderful tour guide and answered many questions about Costa Rica varying from plant life to the price of gas. I was impressed with easy manner and looked forward to my day ahead.
We arrived after about a 20-30 minute drive and then we were rigged up with what I thought was our harnesses. Now we boarded a four wheel vehicle for another 20 minute ride to where the zipline began. When we got out of the truck we got more harness gear put on us and instructions. A short easy walk and we were at our 1st platform. A detailed instruction was given and it was time to zip. I made sure that I was about 3-4th in line so that I didn't get to anxious. My turn and a step off the platform onto a rock and then another step down on the rock and Chris says now "Step off'. I was really unsure as everyone was but did it. By the third time I was jumping into the air and letting the equipment to it's job. If the landing wasn't perfect the guys in the Red pants were there to help. We did two rappel and I can't believe how easy this was and now I am thinking of rappeling down a cliff or mountain. There was a small suspension bridge that was fun to jump up and down on and because we were harnessed up the Red Pants guy couldn't resist pulling tight on the wire to lift our feet of the ground.
We all had a chance to swim in a waterfall pool and it was a needed refreshment and perfectly timed.
After our swim it was time for another 10-12 zip lines. By now there was no one in the group that didn't feel like it was the most natural thing to hurl yourself into the air.
At the end of lines we were picked up by the original bus that transported us to the resort and we were served a wonderful lunch of chicken..rice and beans..cold slaw..and the best peach iced tea.
A nice ride back to the ship and Chris went through all 17 of us on the bus and knew everyone's name. He is truly an asset to this company and the luckiest guy to go to 'his office' everyday.
I have only good things to say about this day and highly recommend that you choose this company.

Visited May 2013
Calgary
14 attraction reviews
“Unbelievable Fun Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was by far the highlight of our trip. 25 ziplines over 11 waterfalls and two repels. They are ample guides and the equipment was very safe. The ziplines were long and fun. The repelling was a little scary at first, but you get the hang of it real quick and it's actually really safe. What to bring: Swim suit under clothes or just wear it (for guys). Gals will want to wear it underneath clothes so they don't give the mosquitoes of the forest a feast. You won't need much sun block as the canopy gives ample coverage. But the mosquito repellant is a BIG must. It's a buffet and you're on the menu lol. Mind you, you're having so much fun you won't pay much attention. Don't bother with a bag or pack. There really is no place to put it. Leave your expensive camera at home. Better to go with a small point and shoot with a wrist strap. I would wear closed toe shoes or boots.
Trying to find the resort is the hardest part. On the way up the drive is beautiful and scenic. Once there they will seal your valuables in a bag and place it in their safe. There is a change room on site. When you're ready you'll be introduced to your guides and put on your harness. Then you take a large tour bus/van up a crazy road to the top of the mountain and the zipline starting point. Then you get your helmet and gloves and instructions on how to zipline.
Then it starts and if you like heart pounding, adrenalin flowing fun, you got it! I suggest going on tour with not more than 4 people. Otherwise it takes a while when you have to wait for the others. We also did the ATV tour here and we liked everything. Though the ATV course was a bit small. But the zipline tour was huge and the best part by far. Pricing was very reasonable and came with a very tasty and big lunch.

Visited June 2013