I decided to stay an extra night in Manuel Antonio but my original hotel had no rooms available. I switched to the Lirio because it had rooms. The staff was friend and very helpful. The rooms were nicely appointed and quiet. Some have pointed out that irons dark and the garden appears overgrown. I actually like it. It was a nice respite from the heat. As unmentioned the rooms were well appointed. Much better than the ocean view hotel I stayed at. I would definitely stop by again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park