The hotel has a very retro seventies tropical atmosphere. The rooms are pretty and spacious, but dark. The pool was refreshing, but the patio furniture was a bit shabby and the bar area needed dustng, really. The buffet breakfast was nice-- typically Costa Rican fare of eggs, rice and beans, toast, juice, fruit and coffee or tea. The restaurant staff were very attentive and helpful, but the front desk staff were a little scattered. If you stay for dinner, I highly recommend the tuna. A lot of construction was occurring during our stay and it looked like the place is being spruced up for the near future. Overall, a worthwhile stay if you are easy going and flexible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park