I had lunch recently at the Canopy Restaurant - related to the hotel.
Beautiful surroundings greet you to a lovely setting. We had a pre-arranged lunch, so it was pretty basic. The waiters seemed confused but pleasant. I would like to return soon and try something else on their menu. I would recommend this place when you are visiting this area. Unfortunately low construction disrupted our lunch. I only lunched there not stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park