It's all pretty much been said; Anita is not friendly. Don't even bother trying to get her to warm up to you - it won't work (unless you're going to offer to pay extra for the room). Which brings to my second point. Anita is extremely cost-conscious (to put it kindly). This translates into:
1. a very small amount of hot water
2. the lamps illuminating the (treacherous) stairs up to the rooms are turned off after a certain hour.
3. so is the router. so, if you happen to need wi-fi at 5am, you're out of luck.
4. I'm fairly confident I could have broken into our room with my bare hands.
If none of this bothers you, it's worth a stay. We could see the ocean from the balcony outside our room, indeed. Beware of her pulling the 'show you one room then give you a different one.' She did this to us, and it is mentioned in some other reviews as well. We paid $90 a night during the last week of December 2011.
Note: the cleaning girl is quite friendly
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Coco Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Coco Beach Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park