“Best whitewater rafting experience yet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Rica Tropical Adventures

Costa Rica Tropical Adventures
150 Meters SE of Manuel Antonio Soccer Field, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
+506 8932 4772
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small adventure company that offers a more personalized and custom service to our clientele. We offer, rafting, hiking, hot springs, and off the beaten path types of tours. We will show you the authentic hidden treasures of Costa Rica. Our adventures are appropriate for the whole family and even for those seeking a little extra thrill. We will accommodate you according to your needs.
Berkeley, California
5 attraction reviews
“Best whitewater rafting experience yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

These guys are great guides. They are fun, experienced, knowledgable and safe. They were able to cater to all the different needs of our group: twenty somethings that wanted high adventure and lots of whitewater action, a five year old who wanted excitement but not be overwhelmed, and more low-key desires among some to not get too tossed around. The fact that these guys were able to pull it off for everyone is a testament to their talent.

I highly recommend going with them above anyone else. I would also choose this above almost any other adventure activity, as it's natural, exciting, fun, and has something for everyone.

Visited January 2014

Houston, Texas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We travel to Costa Rica at least once a year. We met Damian & Mel at the beach and immediately connected. These guys are professionals and extremely adventurous so it is a perfect combination. We had an amazing time white water rafting...Rafted for about 2-3 hours and then they took us to a nice tico restaurant. The food at that restaurant was one of the best "casados" we have had in all of Costa Rica! We all personally thanked the chef! When we return to Costa Rica we will definitely contact them for other adventures! Pura Vida!

Visited June 2014
Tropical Advent... T, Owner at Costa Rica Tropical Adventures, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing CR Tropical Adventures. I am happy to here that you enjoyed your rafting trip with us. Those casados sure are delicious. Hope to see you in the near future.
“Great day with great guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Damian and Mel are both terrific! We had an "off the beaten path" experience to the hot springs. Their knowledge and friendliness made for an enjoyable day. I will definitely be calling on them when I return!

Thank you for your comment Mindi. I am glad that you ran into my aunt at the hotel pool. I hope that the end of your went well and that you had a safe trip back to Chicago. I hope to see you and your boys down here next season. All the best with you band.
Chicago, Illinois
“Trip to the hot springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was a wonderful time! Damian and Mel were so kind and knowledgable. Showed us a part of Costa Rica we never would have found. I HIGHLY recommend them for any excursion. They are fun and made sure we were comfortable and safe.

Visited June 2014
Tropical Advent... T, Owner at Costa Rica Tropical Adventures, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Hi there. I am glad to here you had a good time at the hot springs. I hope you like the pictures. Please let us know if you are ever back in Manuel Antonio.
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Damien was a great tour guide. My friends and I went white water rafting with him and his aunt and niece. He was so much fun and upheld the highest safety precautions. The rafting took about 3 hours and had a stop at a waterfall where we were able to get out and swim, jump, and play. The tour also included a delicious lunch and transportation. I highly recommend this- you won't be disappointed! Damien was very knowledgable and it was obvious that he loves his job. He went above and beyond our expectations.