We absolutely loved our stay! Our family of 5 stayed in the 3 br villa and it was more than enough room! The condo was beautiful, clean, and the kitchen was very well equipped. The best part, though, was the view and the porch--we were out there any time we could be--and were often joined by monkeys in the early mornings. The beach was quiet and uncrowded, the beach cafe was great and very convenient. We walked to several great restaurants recommended by Orlando, our wonderful front desk guy. We also took a very short bus ride down to the public beach, did some shopping, and did a nature tour in Manuel Antonio Park. The nature walk was fun, but be prepared for a crowd and most of the time the naturalist finds the wildlife and it is really only visible through his telescope--except, of course, for the monkeys that are everywhere on the beach. Other than those short excursions we were most happy on our porch or at the beach. The pools were beautiful,but we preferred the beach. One thing to be prepared for is the terrain--very hilly and steep--but, they have a shuttle that is always just where you need it, when you need it. There are lots of steps to get to your condo, but again, well planned to make them very doable. All the people were wonderful and took the absolute best care of us--Brian, Orlando, Michael, Rudy, and David (on the beach). Sylvia gives a great massage and makes beautiful silver jewelry. I know there were others that I am forgetting, and I'm sad about that b/c they truly go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We are counting the moments until we can return again someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park