We stayed in a bungalow for 5 nights including New Year's Eve. The bungalow was top quality, kitchen appliances and contents 5 star and overall we absolutely loved the place. Our bungalow was right next to reception at the top of the hill. This gave us easy access for going out to dinner as well as spectacular views. The trip down to the beach in the car was a couple of minutes but was a hard 20 minute trek up if you wanted to walk. The beach was beautiful and there were always beds available. The pools on site were always clean though rather cool. I've heard great things about the concierge service but I have to say that ours wasn't great. We didn't see him for the first 24 hours and when we eventually did get to meet him, he was very slow confirming plans for New Years Eve and confirmed a price for all food and drink. This wasn't the case and we were only offered one bottle of awful red wine (with lobster??) and had to pay for all other drinks including soft drinks. The food and entertainment was appalling. We went down to the beach later and the party down there was great. Overall, we had a great stay and I would love to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park