Besides the minor slip upon arrival, that the manger and customer service fixed with out hesitation . My stay at Buena Vista was Perfection!
Stayed in a villa over looking the ocean , it was more then enough space for 3-4adults... The family pool is where most people hang out at because of the food at bar.Family pool never felt over crowed or loud, it was great! The private adult pool was nice and serine peacful, I do suggest that management has some one there during the day, to stock towels or even take food n drink orders, to walk to family pool to order drinks and food can become tedious . Not a complaint but a suggestion even if its from 11am-3pm to have some one there for orders n stocking towels.
The hotel was great, they went food shopping for us. Made list if things we would like, and when we came back to the room the food was there put up in fridge . They do just about EVERTHING to make sure your stay is perfect.
Every day your host will come and check up on us too make sure we was ok and you have plans for the day, pointed us in right direction of tours we wanted . I HIGHLY suggest ADR Adventure was great!
The property is very hilly , but you can call a vsn to pick you up n take you to where u wanna go on the property, the walking isn't so bad though. It's a good cardio while on vaca
The private beach, had a kitchen served great breakfast and brunch . Sitting on beach eating under the trees was amazing.
Room was cleaned daily , at anytime you requested it to be cleaned. On days we slept in (everyday) when we got up n out, made the call for room to be service Maria would clean it .
I left my jacket in my room when I left Costa Rica,I emailed and requested it to mailed to me , it showed up 10days later with no fuss. Buena Vista is above par establishment
The trip was excellent, def will stay here again and will tell others ...
PURA VIDA !!
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less