We just returned from MA and stayed in Villa 411. There were 10 of us from Grandpa & Grandma down to the 2 yr old. This was a fantastic trip! MA area has so much to do and having the Villa made it so comfortable! We were right above the family pool, Michael the shuttle driver was always prompt in picking us up for the beach rides, to collect our luggage, etc. The spa was very nice. There was so much of the property we didn't even get to see as we were only there 4 nights. We will HAVE to go back!
The villas are placed very close together but somehow you feel very private. The deck view of the sunrise & sunset was amazing! The jacuzzi was so nice after a day of hiking (it takes about 45 min to heat up but don't turn it on before you leave for dinner as the thermometer must be set very high---it get's too hot).
BRIAN was our concierge. It seems like we were always "calling Brian"--our mantra for the stay.
He arranges tours, shuttle,tells housekeeping we only want towel service, and so much more. He is a major reason that our stay was so enjoyable.
This is so long it is almost a Trip Report--sorry but there is so much about this place rave about.
The monkeys on the deck in the morning thrilled the kids & scared the moms ;o)
PLease ask if I can be of any help with further question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park