Our room was a 2 BR Premium villa #401 - at the very top of the property. We stayed with our 2 boys in this gorgeously decorated 2 story home with a new granite kitchen, huge terrace with hot tub and unbelievable view (we were told best view here). The sunsets were out of this world!
One amazing thing we didn't know about in advance was that it has it's own washer dryer! We were so excited to have this - after 4 very wet adventure days at Arenal. Was great to have clean dry clothes again!
Eduardo (a buena vista staffer) was there to help us every step of the way with great restaurant recommendations, reservations, answering all our questions, etc! The hotel is on a very steep hill - so you need a lift to the pool and beach. The staff is there within minutes to give you a lift within the hotels grounds.
The private beach at the hotel is beautiful (although i would not recommend the restaurant down there). They have boogie boards and kayaks free for use.
The location of the hotel is great - you can walk to many of the best restaurants in town.
Truly a memorable stay - especially after the monkeys finally showed up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park