This place was the low point of my Costa Rica trip.
It was, by far, the worst money for value room I have ever rented.
As soon as we got there we were greeted by the cockroaches in the cabin. Yes, 94 dollars a night for a room with cockroaches. During the night we were awaken several times because of the rats between the ceiling and the roof. Unbelievable racket.
Breakfast food was ok, and the food room was pretty though. Location is good.
I strongly discourage anyone from staying there, at least while they charge such ridiculous prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park