We had a great time here. It is very close to the beach, stores, restaurants and the national park. The rooms are small, clean and a bit cramped but they do have air conditioning. It was nice to have a small kitchen to keep snacks and water cold, and a patio area right outside our door. We had the unit on the end which was very quiet. The pool area is very nice with a banos next to it. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help with anything you need. I got sick an hour before a tour and they were able to move my friend to another tour that would take one person and refund my money. They could have just as well told me it was too bad! Outstanding!!!!! On the day we left, they provided us with a box breakfast the night before because our van was picking us up before breakfast. Our van was an hour late because of a flat tire. They moved all our luggage inside for us and made sure we were comfortable while we waited. Very nice place to stay and highly recommended. Very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park