This year for our vacation hubby and I decided to plan a trip with his sister and her hubby to someplace relaxing. My search resulted in us going to Costa Rica and staying at the lovely Issimo Suites through Book-it.com. What an amazingly beautiful place with incredible service and serene atmosphere!
Everything was perfect: the rooms with private Jacuzzi’s, the view looking out on the ocean and rainforest, and the FOOD, were all simply wonderful. And although our airplane was late - plus the long two-plus hour van ride to get to Manuel Antonio - the staff accommodated our late arrival without any problems.
The staff went above and beyond making our stay most comfortable. We had two suites across from each other on the lower level where we shared a balcony. However, due to my mobility issues with some recent knee surgeries it became challenging maneuvering up and down the stairs. By day two I requested if it would be possible to change rooms to one on the main level. The wonderful concierge, Ivania, wasted no time looking into the matter and by the next day offered us a larger room on the main floor at no extra charge!! The move made the rest of our stay so enjoyable. I am most grateful for Ivania's understanding, helpfulness, and kindness.
The entire staff made our stay comfortable and they also went out of their way to make us feel valued. The waiters, Geiner and Dixon, kept us informed of places to go and see during our stay and they provided the best service. The cook, Maria, made the most fantastic (complementary) breakfast. Damaris and Rosa kept the rooms neat and clean and saw to our needs. And the wonderful concierges: Ivania, Elier and Arelli, were extremely helpful with activities, advice, and general information about their lovely country.
With an rainy season from April-November, July is a perfect time to go as it rained periodically, mostly early in the morning or mid-day, for about 10 minutes.
Loved this Adults-only resort. The daily monkey visits right outside our balcony, the beautiful Tucans and other wildlife could all be enjoyed from this amazing hotel. We had a blast our entire 8 day stay and would most likely visit again.
Thank you, Issimo, for a memorable, wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park