My husband and I splurged for the Royal Suite for our honeymoon, and it was totally worth it! We got a discount for going during "Green Season," but it only rained on us twice, so it didn't slow us down at all! The room was incredible! It had great views, a wonderful bead, a massive shower, and a private pool!! The food from the restaurant was so good! The staff was all super friendly, and spoke English very well, which was lucky for me as a novice to Spanish. It's up the hill a bit from Manuel Antonio, but it's only about a 5 minute drive, and it was quiet! This place is the definition of Pura Vida! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Definitely go if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park